Saturday, August 22, 2009

My reflection on TOUS

In this challenging world that I am living, I saw a lot of suffering especially the children which was born that way or circumstances put them that way. I felt that I need to put a lof of effort together with others to heal and provide comfort for them.

But firstly before I can go to the maximum to provide them with this greatness effort, I myself need to get in touch with the shadow.

Many times, I thought maybe something happened to me that make my unconsciousness overpowering the shadow or repressed it deep in me (like the dragon deep in the lake). Until I recently read from a blog (http//group gaia.com – Robert Augustus) He mentioned that another kind of shadow can be emergent capacities (which was new and undeveloped) that we have not yet owned and inhabited. Hmmm... make sense, maybe....

I really want to help the children but I thought that I do not have the knowledge or the power to do so. I am stuck being as I project myself to be ‘lower self’ than what I’m really supposed to be. I am functioning in my old ways – comfortable, monotonous, contented, and fixed self, unable to responsibly integrate and incarnate my highest potentials and awareness.

Now, my mission to recognise this shadow that hold on to this low or primitive aspects of the psyche.
 To be aware of that possibility
 To cast or put aside that this exist and operating in me
 To find the clarity and most of all the courage
 To choose to live in my highest capacities.

When Alex said that the 6PSM actually tells a lot of our shadow. Oh my.. the 1st instant POP UP in my mind.
Shadow = Dark side = something evil, deceitful, bad, harmful and etc. cold and I know it is not TRUE. Why put it into a DARK SHADOW where I have the power and capacity to put it instead to A GOLDEN SHADOW

My own formula: GOLDEN SHADOW = something warm, kind and creative

The shadow is always at the losing side, always unaware push or put away by our own unconscious because it has been considered as a threatening to the integrity of our perceives self.

So, beware and move aside, I am waking up my GOLDEN DRAGON.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking us on your own journey of transformation. In stories, myths and legends, where the 'treasures' -diamonds, gold etc are to be found is always within the 'darkness' of the cave, underwater, underneath a tree, etc etc. and usually guarded by mythical beasts e.g. dragons etc. No coincidence.

    ReplyDelete