Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Legend of Dragonville

The Legend of Dragonville

Shared via AddThis

I have been searching for this respository for many months, especially during the time that we are doing the SWP cookbook. It has been in my mind since then, and I always wondered "How can an author publish his books for easy reference in the internet" and I have found some but the fee is very expensive, and I need one FOC.

Here it is, the link will take you to my ISSUU website where I have store our storybook and in the form of PAGE TURNER PDF. You can also join in to this website, so that you can publish your storybook in future.

Thanking the weather is good, where there is no Fog as thick as Soup to blind my way to find ISSUU. Hehehe. Enjoy yourself. Hope you like it.




http://issuu.com/Meliho/docs/the_legend_of_dragonville_white_lady_and_dragon

3 comments:

  1. yeah! Melinda good job!!
    without this effort, our e-book can't be able to turn on the new face!! really feel like we just make a small "baby" and finally it's come to this world!!
    thank you...
    just a minute, can this book read?? got sounds effect or not?? haha...

    i like the blue colour, it's my favorite colour as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, you have send me on a mission to find a platform which can input audio. ALAMAK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where got? do not make urself stress...
    easy~~easy~~

    ReplyDelete