Saturday, July 25, 2009

Drake the Proud and Lonely Prince - Puppet show

This puppet show, is my 2nd tried, the 1st time I asked my daughter to record the video from her handphone, it is not good because of the angle. But later on, she had suggested using her laptop webcam and it does work this time, the angle is good and the video is not shaky. But must warned you all, it is not that good, I am not very satisfied with my puppet's emotion. Well, I am learning, so cannot give myself too much pressure. Heheheh...

I made a theatre screen (with the help from my daughter) for my Twinkleforrest, the castle, the river, the forrest, the Forbidden Mountain, the rainbow stone shinning on top of the mountain and not to forget all my characters. Hope you enjoy it.

http://docs.google.com/File?id=dqpnvtv_86grsfk4hg_b


PART 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Obl685DWmQ


PART 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id0hVzRXDuU


Thank you for viewing, please help to post comments for my further improvements.

4 comments:

  1. wau... melinda... u r so great!! i think u can become a good story teller... and this will really help u much in dealing with children...
    compare to me, most of my case is youth, young offender and adult, hardly to apply... but i love to see this and learn more :)
    nice!! very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Melinda. I'm impressed with your story telling. It give an idea to have a background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melinda,
    I like the birds 'oaraak..oaraak...oaraak..." You are very creative in the stage set-up. Bravo for the excellent job... and sharing too. will have to recomend this storyteller to the public.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say that others have not say...well done...I think you all have really given yourself permission to play and just enjoy playing, definitely your inner child is being nurtured :}

    ReplyDelete