Saturday, July 18, 2009




At last, I have able to embed my audio into my blog, but I was unabled to use the Internet Archive and instead I am using Divshare.com, it is another shared website for audio, video, and etc. It was so frustrating 3 days, for I tried and tried to do it with Internet Archive and even X10 helped me but unsuccessful.

The audio Stories Telling, is just 1st attempt, I will be re-doing it to another refine version, your comments are very much appreciated.


http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:m6DjCwor5GWX5M:http://pcbackupreview.com/images/divshare.gif

4 comments:

  1. impressive. Melinda, you always make me surprise of your ability. great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, but remember u r my inspiration, and I learned from u many things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent, I love the oral story telling using the different voice changes used to managed the dialogues in the story and the different emphasis used on different adverbs and adjectives as well as provided special effects like birds, crying etc. I tell you you are truly a one woman show! My only minor suggestions is the recording could be louder as I strain to hear .... must be getting deaf myself and overall a very slightly bit quicker tempo in the beginning....I imagine you must be warming up yourself as you get into the story. I look forward to the 'puppet' story teller. With regards to storing audio don forget you can also store audio in Utube and then embed them in your blog if you have problems with the others. You don't needed to create a video..just stick on a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yah, about the Utube, why haven't I think of it, using only 1 picture? Thanks a lot, Alex.

    ReplyDelete